Guys Just How Much Do You Love Your Trucks/Other? How Would You Honestly React to a Future Ex-Girlfriend Doing This?

• I Would Have To Get Over It (And Buy A New One)
    Vote A
  • Oh I'm Going To Jail That Day (Cause We Gone Fight)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell, I have a truck and if he ever took his anger out on it I wouldn't be in jail... I'd be in PRISON 'cause that son of a bitch gonna be dead.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see myself cheating but I'd probably press charges.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cheating isn't always the cause lol. Maybe just the majority of the time...

• what ither reaskn would there be for a girl to justify vandelising a guys car?

anyways it doesn't matter what the cause is. vandalism is vandalism.

• This is why I don't cheat. I don't have a soul. I just like my car too much.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol sometimes its not cheating. It really just depends how mad you made her

• true. Maybe i should just avoid women. or be nice... but that sounds like a lot of work :-P

What Girls Said 1

• Lol if I was a guy and this happened I would have her charged with vandalism and hopefully get enough money from it to fix or buy a new one.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol yea get your moneys worth! Would you get even and destroy something of his?

• No just because it isn't worth it. Criminal record wise or my reputation afterwards I would be doing more harm to myself. But if I did do something I would make sure they couldn't prove it was me.

Recommended myTakes