Am I the only person on here who is antisocial?

Most people anger me and hate me cause I don't follow the herd and think for myself. So I don't talk to most people not cause I'm shy but I simply dislike them.
I'm different and I like being different and I don't socialize much. I was just wondering is there anyone on here like me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Don't worry I'm the same. I'll only talk to someone if i want to.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i'd say i was fairly low key and introverted, but i definitely don't hate people. I have a different perspective on things, but I follow a simple philosophy in life, which is to listen to all, but follow none. You can learn a lot from other people, versus living in your own head and thinking you've got everything figured out. At the same time, you don't want to find yourself following one school of thought for too long as it can make you narrow minded, and blind to superior perspectives

0|0
    0|0
  • Well people don't really anger me I just don't feel motivated to go out of my way to interact with them. I'm also not into the "normal" recreational activities. I'm not into getting drunk at parties and doing drugs or hooking up with strangers. I kinda wish I did feel comfortable doing those things tho. I'd feel more normal :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm the same I tend to think differently to a lot of people I know and they think I'm a prick for it but they just like being liked and being with the majority rather than to think for themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • I am like you but I believe in avoiding the extremes. Everyone is social, the fact that you are posting this thread means that there is some part of you that wants to interact with people. Human beings cannot exist in complete isolation, we all need interaction with other people to keep us sane and alive.

Everyone likes to think they're different and smarter than the rest. You're just repeating the thoughts of a horde of humanity so don't kid yourself and think you're so different. Be humble and accept how deep down we're all quite similar. This does of humility is healthy for you because otherwise the ego will be very swelled up, stuffy, and reactive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes