How do I get over him? He was my first love!

We were together for 3 years, and he dumped me. He just couldn't handle my past, even though I was NO whore (I was a virgin when we started dating). Just kissing some guys for fun only and giving a friend a BJ. Anyway, he just hated it, and it escalated and it created many problems. So many that lately all we did was fight. But it was always him getting angry.

I never did anything wrong to him. How can I get over the one person I love the most, when I did nothing to deserve him dumping me? How can I get over the fact that I love him so damn much, but he just can't accept me? That my love wasn't good enough? That some other girl will make much more happier than I did, but that I would give anything to be that girl. How do I get over this? It's the first time I fell in love and I was with him for 3 years, which was a lot for me anyway. I just want him so bad. How do I get over the person I love the most, who just dumped me? I could understand if I had cheated, but not even that. I just feel like my heart will burst! This is so hard. I want him so much!

I feel so ugly, and worthless now. He's just so perfect for me, it hurts that I'm not good enough for him. I've always been called I'm ugly and now I feel even more, since I'm single and I know it took me a LONG time to get a boyfriend in the first place. I'm scared I'll never get over him, and that I'll end up alone. Nobody, not even my friends nor family, has ever made me as happy as he has!
1
2