Messaging an ex after a month?

So it was her parents that wouldn't allow us to be together and she got cold feet last minute when we were about to move out. She called me the next day crying hysterically saying she wants me. Things got messy got pissed at the mixed signals because she was acting all tough like nothing happened when I called her three days later. Got jn a big fight I apologized. Said she wants some space from me. Says she thought I was just going to forget about her and go out fuck other girls and dint think I would even react.

Few days later she msgd me asking if I wanted a gift back that I gave to her. Obviously just an excuse to talk to me. Anyways its been a month I think I've healed a lot and ready to message her. I know she said she doesn't want to ever talk to me again because of this. I told her when she was crying that day after we could still be friends too.

11