Me and my ex just broke up. We still text. I fell in love. He was my first relationship out of my 19 years. I thought he was the one?

We stil text daily. Sometimes see each other. I can't sleep because I constantly think of him. We recently did something we shouldn't have did and I love him so much but the fact that j know we're not together just hurts my heart so much so I think it's time for closure

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's my advice that I follow. don't fall too deeply in love with a person who may end up breaking your heart. You can love them 60-70%, but not 100% because you become emotionally weak at that point and end up with silly problems like not being able to sleep.

The only people you should allow yourself to love 100%, meaning you pour all your love into them, would be your children (when you have them of course). No one else.

This is of course, only my theory.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• and the question is "was he the one?"

the answer is yes he was

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE