Do you check your ex's social media profiles?

& How many of you have gone to the lengths of actually creating another profile, as crazy as that sounds? I don't do that but I check out his profiles and it drives me insane!

32

Most Helpful Girl

• In today's society I think it's only natural to check up on your ex since social media makes it so easy. I know I do it every once in awhile.

What Guys Said 2

• No ex here, so fortunately i dont have this problem!

• I used to when we broke up but not anymore #Freedom

What Girls Said 2

• I occasionally check out my ex's profiles! I don't think there's anything wrong with it - see the thing is, even if you're over them, I think everyone still has a small thing for their ex's - like my ex Dan, we're good friends now, but sometimes he'll say something a little flirty and it gets me - because I always liked how flirty he was! And I check out his profile loads, just because I care about him still. I think it's just something people do, I don't know why, but I guess I just like to know what they're doing now - I even have a boyfriend I still do it haha! Hope this helps xo

• No I don't I'm past that stage.