Has the thought of them with someone else made you feel physically sick?

Have you ever had your heart ripped out by someone, been dumped or not been brave enough to tell them you like them until it's too late, now they're with someone else and/or not chatting to you at all anymore and the thought of them with someone else makes you feel physically sick, depressed and numb?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, many people.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, but not necessarily via chat or online. The lack of bravery part does resonate. But I did my best at the time and unfortunately some girls are too demanding.

If you feel bad at least you know that someone mattered to you, which means your mind is in the right place. All it takes is one guy to reciprocate. So don't stop falling for them.

These feelings will pass and no, you're not dumb or retarded. You're unique, and finding love is hard. Try to do something fun and interesting.

• Thanks... Could you please explain your first paragraph?

• What do you mean by not online? You did your best with what? How was she demanding?

• Online - It hasn't happened online. Usually everything that needs to be said gets said, so I move on.

I tried my best to "be a man" and confront a girl head on with my intentions. I'm shy so it was hard to do, and she wouldn't accept the little things that I did to express that I liked her and wanted to get to know her outside of work.

She's into the hip hop club scene I assume, and those types of guys are very confrontational and would even shank someone over a girl. That's who she wanted me to be, and I couldn't. It turned her off I suppose.

I didn't see her with another guy and quite frankly I don't want to. But I assume she gets pounded every night by someone who proved to be more manly than me. THAT sucks.

• Yes. I feel it right now

• no sounds gay

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't say I felt like nauseous sick, but I did feel pain in my chest when I saw my ex with someone else

• It happens to all of us. But it does pass

• Nope.. I'm not the handcuffing type.