What's the best way to make your ( Ex ) realize that she made a mistake by letting u go, to where she wants u back?

Should I pull the "no contact" rule untill she contacts me... Just wanting to know what would stand out the best; As in what's the best way to make her curious or jelous bec me & her end up at the same "bars/clubs" somethins to where she's going to miss me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, but that sounds like a stupid idea. If your relationship wasn't working out, I don't think trying to manipulate her to get her back would solve the problems you had in the first place. I'm sorry for your loss, and I wish you luck in future relationships.

What Girls Said 2

• Get your hair done, put on the dress that compliments your curves (you know which one I'm talking about), and hang out with your girls 💅.

• Well you can't make anyone realize that they made a mistake by letting you go. I just think your wasting your time trying to do that. When u could be moving on instead of still holding on to the past.

What Guys Said 1

• Mate, games can get dangerous... NC is to heal and get over someone, not a weapon to get them back. Maybe just make yourself less available, but still be polite if you see her... date other women, have fun