Pls give your opinion... Why did he just disappear?

I ended it a week and a half ago ( because he was emotionally unavailable), he started sending me cute little txts a few days after the break-up and when he would bring up memories and try to make me laugh, i would tell him to stop because it hurt my feelings and made me miss him too much ( hoping i was giving him a hint to ask for another chance)...
so when he tried to bring up some of our sexual memories, i straight up said "look, what do you want... just tell me? and he disappeared... i haven't heard from him in the past 5 days... im confused, pls give your opinion.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your ´´what do you want?´´ came to straight forward to him.. made him insecure and now he does not know what to say or do. Maybe he is even afraid of sharing his feelings for you. Also, if he is emotionally unavailable it might be that he has a lot of experiences and situations on his mind that make him scared to connect. Pass by his house one time, sit down and have a nice talk.. try to let him empty his feelings and show you care about him and tell him that if he just wants friendship only, that you will remain carring about him as a friend :)