Pls give your opinion... Why did he just disappear?

I ended it a week and a half ago ( because he was emotionally unavailable), he started sending me cute little txts a few days after the break-up and when he would bring up memories and try to make me laugh, i would tell him to stop because it hurt my feelings and made me miss him too much ( hoping i was giving him a hint to ask for another chance)...
so when he tried to bring up some of our sexual memories, i straight up said "look, what do you want... just tell me? and he disappeared... i haven't heard from him in the past 5 days... im confused, pls give your opinion.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your ´´what do you want?´´ came to straight forward to him.. made him insecure and now he does not know what to say or do. Maybe he is even afraid of sharing his feelings for you. Also, if he is emotionally unavailable it might be that he has a lot of experiences and situations on his mind that make him scared to connect. Pass by his house one time, sit down and have a nice talk.. try to let him empty his feelings and show you care about him and tell him that if he just wants friendship only, that you will remain carring about him as a friend :)

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• He is hurt, and has too much self respect to ask for a second chance.. If you broke up with him, you have to reach out to him, otherwise tough luck for making the decision to break up

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for that great advice... you know your stuff... I will reach out to him soon, I was just hoping he would of put up a fight for me ( for lack of a better word) I guess... I think I watch too many romantic movies lol

• Show All
    • you're right, he was a story to me and all i was to him was a sentence lol anyways, i deserve a guy who will at least put in some kind of effort. Thank you for taking the time to help me with this :)

• Your more than welcome

• You told broke up. You told him to stop when he tried to stay close to you. Of course he disappeared, he can't stay the rest of his life chasing someone that's telling him to stop; he can't keep getting hurt every day.

0|1
    0|0
    • I understand that however i would like to know why that question made him disappear... i asked him "what do you want" he could of easily said " I want you back" or "I miss you too" or "lets fix this" or even " I wanna stay friends"... instead he vanishes! thats why im confused!

• I suspect there somewhere along the line he got the feeling you didn't care anymore and vanished.

0|0
    0|0
    • would the question "what do you want, just tell me" of scared you if you were the guy in this situation? enough to make you vanish, even if you really cared about the girl

• Show All
    • No problem you're welcome. Just remember there is probably over a billion guys in the world so don't let one billionth of one get you down.

• Very true :)

• He's done trying.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• let him contact you, you have no reason to feel guilty here, if he was emotionally unavailable and is sending you mixed signals after the break up you have every right to ask him what he wants. wait for him to reply maybe he needs to think it over

0|0
    0|1
  • maybe he feel hurt and need time to calm

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes