GUYS would you ever call your ex to say you still love her?

Say you broke up with her and you ignored her for a while would you call her to say you still care about her and love her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to call my ex and tell her I still love her... BUT

I won't, because when she dumped me (we was engaged) I thought so hard to try and work things out with her but she continued to be very horrible and a series of bad events happened all because I tried too much.. to win her back.

I still love her but I had to let her go, I won't ever chase after her again.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• -I have to be:
    -experiencing some sort of coma
    -under the influence of witch craft and/or voodoo

For that to happen.. There is like no way in hell!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't do that, because both my exes were really evil women who did some nasty stuff. Forget about still loving them, I wouldn't even want to see their goddamn faces in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought about it a few months ago, but i couldn't give her that satisfaction, not after all the hurt she caused me...

i am over her now, it took a while though

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, no. I don't love them anymore (beyond that basic "having love for another human" kinda way), and I don't need to talk to them anymore either.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the case of my ex no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes