Long distance relationship going a little too fast... ok a lot fast wtf?

I dated this guy for a month he this in London he says he loves me I think its going to fast and I don't feel the same way any more
Its weird he told me he wanted to marry me on the third day we talked I thought it was cute at first
He constantly ask for phone sex
I don't like him anymore how do I break up w him
Oh and he's suicidal tried to kill himself three times before help please

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Shady. That sounds like some red flags. I wouldn’t trust that.
    People get so caught up in the thrill and romance of online dating that they forget there are people out there who are mentally ill or have social disorders. There are people with legitimate issues who use online dating as a chance to harness their problems. Honestly girl, in a situation like this with a guy like him you just have to be very straight forward…. very cut and dry. Do not give him the opportunity to oppose the break-up. Do not ask nor state yourself in an open-ended question where he can reply. You simply directly tell him that the relationship is not working for you and you have realized it’s best for the both of you to go separate ways. Then you delete him and block him from everywhere online, get him blocked on your cell phone if you have to, and cut off all contact. What you describe is really abnormal and to be honest you shouldn’t mess around with that.

Not only that, but it’s ridiculous for him to stress you out with his baggage by telling you he’s suicidal. That’s too much pressure. You need to get rid of him STAT.

• *mentally ill* *social disorders*

Spot on!

• That's sweet I'm happy for u:)

• Thanks for MH
      message me if you want to chat more about this issue
      It was crazy girl, I was really sad and crushed about having to leave behind Loser then ironically about 6 months later, someone came into my life who outshined him in every way possible... most of all with respect and charm : )