Me and my boyfriend ran into this girl he used to fuck? HELPP?

Basically, me and my boyfriend went to a bar, and we've just started going out. Anyway, we saw this girl he used to 'fuck' or so he says. He says they did for about a year, but he told me he was single, anyway, so that was one thing. Next I saw on his Facebook he has photos with her? I don't know why he would have photos with a fuck buddy if she was that irrelevant? I dont get it. Plus he said she met his mum and sister and everything
Am I overreacting? I dont know I just have a feelling he's not being honest

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm you could be overreacting but considering the situation, you have a legitimate reason to question this. Lets just be real: chances are if they were screwing for a year then she wanted something more where he seemingly just viewed her as a sex object, hence his future with another woman. People tend to be highly unrealistic when they agree to commit their time and energy to being willingly used strictly as a sex object. They delude themselves about choosing the easy route by not committing, but THEY ARE COMMITTING lol? They're committing their time and energy into someone who doesn't value them for much more outside of what they can do for their genital. It is a silent truth that can grow and fester within a female especially if she gave irretrievable moments of her life FOR A YEAR to a guy who still didn't want her as a girlfriend. Or in other words... chances are she has some level of feelings for him.

Other than that, it's just outright uncomfortable to know your man is friendly with someone who has seen his sex faces, gotten to know his sexual side, and accumulated knowledge on what his body likes. It's not a good feeling and you have a right to be unsettled with that so don't listen to the people who try to insist that you should ignore those feelings because it happened before you guys met. If I were you, I would tell him that the situation will make you uncomfortable unless he blocks all contact with her meaning no more staying connected on social media. You are the woman in his life now so he should act accordingly and not do anything that's going to harm your bond together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • THANK YOU!!!
      lol. I did tell him

• Thank you again sweetie x

• you're welcome, come back if you need more help!