Me and my boyfriend ran into this girl he used to fuck? HELPP?

Basically, me and my boyfriend went to a bar, and we've just started going out. Anyway, we saw this girl he used to 'fuck' or so he says. He says they did for about a year, but he told me he was single, anyway, so that was one thing. Next I saw on his Facebook he has photos with her? I don't know why he would have photos with a fuck buddy if she was that irrelevant? I dont get it. Plus he said she met his mum and sister and everything
Am I overreacting? I dont know I just have a feelling he's not being honest

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm you could be overreacting but considering the situation, you have a legitimate reason to question this. Lets just be real: chances are if they were screwing for a year then she wanted something more where he seemingly just viewed her as a sex object, hence his future with another woman. People tend to be highly unrealistic when they agree to commit their time and energy to being willingly used strictly as a sex object. They delude themselves about choosing the easy route by not committing, but THEY ARE COMMITTING lol? They're committing their time and energy into someone who doesn't value them for much more outside of what they can do for their genital. It is a silent truth that can grow and fester within a female especially if she gave irretrievable moments of her life FOR A YEAR to a guy who still didn't want her as a girlfriend. Or in other words... chances are she has some level of feelings for him.

Other than that, it's just outright uncomfortable to know your man is friendly with someone who has seen his sex faces, gotten to know his sexual side, and accumulated knowledge on what his body likes. It's not a good feeling and you have a right to be unsettled with that so don't listen to the people who try to insist that you should ignore those feelings because it happened before you guys met. If I were you, I would tell him that the situation will make you uncomfortable unless he blocks all contact with her meaning no more staying connected on social media. You are the woman in his life now so he should act accordingly and not do anything that's going to harm your bond together.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • THANK YOU!!!
      lol. I did tell him

• Show All
    • Thank you again sweetie x

• you're welcome, come back if you need more help!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• 1) it happened before you knew him. You cannot hold that against him.
    2) I put a bunch of stuff on Facebook. But I don't do much on FB. I probably have pic's of a woman I went out with on there someplace and don't even remember. if it bothers you that much he should be ok with deleting it.
    but unless it is prominent, nobody will see it.
    So yes, your overreacting in a Huge way. stop being such a girl and over thinking it. he is with you now... that should be all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, she can't hold it against him but yes, she has a right to be unsettled if his present day actions with this female may cause turbulence in her life because of what he chose to do in his past.

• Show All
    • Apologies for it being unclear lol.
      YES it was the first thing I saw. Secondly, they are friendly.

• He's dating you not her so thats a plus. And "fuck buddies" are usually friends that just have sex so why wouldn't he have pictures with a friend?

If it bothers you that much ask him about it and if he over reacts leave his ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe you're overreacting for the moment. Wait a little bit more and see what will happen or if you find out he isa not honest. You can come to us again then and tell us.

0|0
    0|0
  • normal reaction.

but he didn't do much wrong in my opinion.

its just a crappy situation thatll pass so ride it along. the seas shall calm again!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think he is being honest with you. What does he have to hide? He basically said he fucked her for a year and that he met her family and everything... and he was single at the time. I think you're overreacting but that is understandable. If he adds her on Facebook then there might be a little something going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think you're over reacting. Have you asked him about the pictures? If they're just fuck buddies I dont see why she's met his family and why he has pictures with her. Maybe try talking with him about it and be completely honest with him about how u feel about the situation. No need in hiding what u feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely something more there...

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes