My boyfriend broke up with me but how can I fix this? please help?

For the past 3 years I been getting beat, choked and slammed by the same person. A year later Im ready to date and I'm still making my same mistake. I think every guy the same and want some from me. This what I'm use to. I didn't mean to have sex with him twice after a few weeks of dating. I'm broken down and this is what I'm use to. My ex told me I wasn't shit and nobody would like me. Before I met my ex I had morals after that relationship Im different. I spent so many days getting beat it was deadly to leave. please help me what can I say or do to make this up to him? I don't wanna lose him I don't want just sex from him. I'm use to getting did wrong 😞

10