Is this a fair break up situation? If she really loved me wouldn't she keep fighting for me? (Lesbian Relationshi)?

I was with my ex for almost a year. Through the year, we'd broken up and gotten back together for various reason, religion, family disagreement. After she broke up with me the first time I started talking to another girl (I was bored and lonely) I had no intention of actually pursuing her. Then we got back together and I got drunk and ended up kissing another girl (not justifying my actions that's just what happened), I never told her because I was scared that it was just going to be another reason to fir her to break up with me again. This was about four months into our relationship. About the fifth or sixth month she broke up with me again. And while we weren't talking she had sex with a guy. We talked again two days after that happened but she let me have sex with her three times before she told me. I wanted to tell her when she told me but I was too scared. I ended up forgiving her that night. Later she broke up with me again, this time about religion and that literally broke me. I felt like I was always there waiting for her but I was dispensable. She made a connection with the girl I had kissed and eventually the truth came out. I owned up to my lie and apologized more than 100 times. But she now says she can't trust me anymore? Is that a reason all trust should be gone? I know what I did was wrong specially hiding it from her. I still want to be with her and she says she wants to be with me but she's too hurt. Now all of her friends hate me because she told them everything but when she had sex with another person I never told anyone. I just feel like if she really wants me we would be together, working things out. Any advice?
Something else I forgot to add. Every time she broke up with me she wanted me to continue going to sleep on the phone with her and talking to her all the time. Even now she's upset that I don't want to talk to her. Because the more I talk to her, the more I want her, and that's just going to drive me crazy. She thinks it's stupid that I don't want to talk. And she want us to be friends with the possibility of getting back together but she doesn't want to commit to anything.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on. Show her you can get loved by another... get fit by joining some sport or anything to keep you busy... your problem us your thinking too much... just fight to forget the past when she sees the success your achievING without her she'll cry in regret for you.. but you'll find someone better who will fulfill your requirements and wishes n make you so whole you'll feel like your feet can't touch the ground... trust me.. been there before as I told you earlier via message... there's more I can tell you but it's upto you... best wishes ;)