Dating a girl you work with?

So this girl I work with broke up with me about a month ago and started dating her roommate. It become evident they were "messing around" while we were dating but I keep getting really mad at work because I will see her texting or calling him and saying i love you etc. I try to not pay attention but it bugs the hell out of me, tips for moving on in this close proximity. also leaving my job isn't an option.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing, the Only thing you can do right now, thunda14, is try and Avoid her as much as you can until it finally comes that day that it will be Strictly business as usual, nothing else in your way.
    Right now it is your Over time feelings that are preventing you from getting on, your heart is still fluttering around the water cooler. However, with time on your side, being strong and reminding yourself on a daily basis that this chick isn't putting bread on your own table, will eventually enable you to go about your daily tasks as though nothing ever happened And... it won't bug the hell out of you even after 5 when the door closes and tomorrow is another day.
    The relationship went dead in the water it's true. Let this be a little lesson in life and in love Not to mix Business with pleasure again Today or in the future.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• That's my fears bro. This girl who likes me may Be doing it for her own goal while we are at work. I hate when she act like she can't talk to me but can't talk everyone else, I hate when tells me what she hates about what I do but others can do it jus fine. And other things but she likes me. She even backed her ass on my junk telling me to move. Anyway, my remedy is try to find ways not to give a shit, in due time you won't give a fuck and then she'll be a girl you knew at the back of your head, yes it takes time, yes it may hurt only cause your emotionally attach to the girl. Got to give yourself time to heal. Man im telling you the only to move on faster is to be heartless to her. Not mean or rude but heartless., to point were as she's s ghost to you and only time she matters is if you two have an assignment that needs both'ov ya.