So much about no contact rule but not much info afterwards?

Courting me for 3 month and he kind of gave up on me. He said he wanted space then act not interested when I was about to say ok. He said nothing works out and we are different people. I was so angry about the things he has said. I told him not to call me and will block him. After almost two weeks he texted me today. I text him and then called him. I felt like he didn't want to be confronted. i felt like he didn't want to talk longer and was trying to end the call too. I felt bad that I called him back. I don't know what the purpose of his text was. Is it his way of checking if I blocked him or not? Should I continue to talk to him? I felt uneasy because I felt like he is so reserved. I honestly font understand. Whst should I do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I think maybe after 3 months he just assumed you had low interest...3 months is a while, he might be over you and you missed your window maybe? I know it sucks to hear, just my opinion

• And maybe he was just reaching out, seeing if you would respond?

What Guys Said 1

• You can't give guus over 30 the run around. Its ok to be careful but understand someone isn't going beg. Its there or its not. No one is invested in the relationship yet so its best to respect his decission and allow him to move fwd

What Girls Said 1

• Just move on.