Some of the first things girl's do when they break it off with their boyfriend?

I'm just curious as females feel like it may be time to end a relationship what are your thoughts as it's about to end.. your first course of action/instinct

• rebound/scope out potential mate
  • build up contacts of friendzone guys as the relationships ending
  • work on yourself; homework, school, work, fitness
    Vote C
  • be social and flirt for fun
    Vote D
  • all or a combination of the above
    Vote E

40

Most Helpful Girl

• First thing? Cry. We'd be staying in bed and couldn't get out of bed for about 1 week, lose some weight from lost of appetite, then when we run out of people who will listen to us talk and cry about our bad relationship, we finally get off bed and make a list of things we've always wanted to do/see/eat/buy that we couldn't have otherwise done while in the crappy relationship, we will think about the ex every now and then when we go out and do those fun and happy things, but less and less. After this we recover our sense of self-worth and go out with guys that would treat us right.