How could he replace me immediately?

i've been in a short but very intensive relationship with this guy, we used to talk 24/7 and date almost every day/night. It felt like i know him in a long time and not just 1 month. I felt like i found my soul-mate, cause we had a loooot in common, and we could talk, and have fun like best friends, and the whole time he would be telling me that finally he found the one he was looking for his entire life; alsoo last but not least, i was extremely attracted to him, like to no-other man before in my entire life! Lately thinigs went out of control and we started to argue, and after some days he told me that "all the arguments made him feel cold and that we'd be better off without one-another", so i gave him the space he needed without being "pushy" or "needy".. just after 5 days of our break-up, he posted a picture with a girl telling the whole world that she's his girl. After that, he didn't stop posting, and now he has almost 5 pics of them together. Im going nuts, hooooow in hell could he? or, im really stupid, not to be able to notice that i've been played!!
p. s we never had SEX!
also, i need to add that, we held hands in public, he told his family about me and introduced me to his best friends...

33

Most Helpful Guy

• The guys a player. When will women realize these types of guys don't care about you, they want sex. He played you like a fiddle and you fell for it. I don't feel bad because women know what they're getting into.

• we didn't have sex.

• He found someone who would have sex then.

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwwh girl, it's nothing you did... he is simply a player. You need to understand and accept that there are some men in this world who possess a pathetic, painfully low self-esteem and playing women is the only way they can feel highly desirable and valuable. They don't actually genuinely know what it's like to be the cream of the crop in terms of quality, so they use the attention and affection of women to delude themselves that they are because ____ *insert amount of females* "want them". Or at least they want the version of him that masks his sleazy, self-absorbed, tactless true self. Chances are that you are not stupid but that he has been doing this for long enough to master being deceptive.

I know you are hurting and this is going to sting, but eventually the heartache will pass because you will realize that he is not worth replacing thoughts of beauty, positivity, and wander with despair. Delete and block him from everywhere. Ignore him and do not give him the time of day no matter what. He screwed you over and he's a disgusting human being.