Has anyone ever gotten back together with an ex?

Has anyone gotten back together with an ex? If so how long was it before u got back together? How did it work out ecsp if they've hooked up with other people while single?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have it was the biggest mistake I ever made. I've only done it once though and he was my first love. It only lasted for about two months and then he cut it off with me out of the blue. I was about 5 months before he and I got back together. I cut off all contact with him and then he came back to me about 5 months ago. It wasn't a success though, he ended up breaking up with me out of the blue and I just moved on and focused on myself. It happens getting back together with an ex and staying with them but it is rare. I began to realize that he is a player and he was just playing with my feelings.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• I have, big mistake! You break up for a reason and it doesn't workout if feelings have already been hurt. We got back together almost 2 years after we had broken up. I didn't really want to get back together with him because he was a player and was talking to a bunch of girls and acting single, but he keep insisting and saying things were gonna be different. They were not! He was the same piece of $%@& and we only lasted for like 3 months. Bad idea, dont get back with an ex!

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice. Once - it didn't work out because he was just lonely and didn't really want me, he just wanted anyone. That was a 3 year gap. Once has so far worked out - it was a 7 year gap! I don't think either person should discuss their partners in between in any detail - doesn't matter and will just create issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Five months later I got back together with my ex and what he's been doing meanwhile as single I don't know, I don't want to know either. It worked out even better than before, I think we realised how much we actually loved each other.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes