Has anyone ever gotten back together with an ex?

Has anyone gotten back together with an ex? If so how long was it before u got back together? How did it work out ecsp if they've hooked up with other people while single?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have it was the biggest mistake I ever made. I've only done it once though and he was my first love. It only lasted for about two months and then he cut it off with me out of the blue. I was about 5 months before he and I got back together. I cut off all contact with him and then he came back to me about 5 months ago. It wasn't a success though, he ended up breaking up with me out of the blue and I just moved on and focused on myself. It happens getting back together with an ex and staying with them but it is rare. I began to realize that he is a player and he was just playing with my feelings.