Getting Exs Back Possibility? or Wishful Thinking?

I could use some help on this topic what do y'all think I read a lot into this topic.. some say No Contact 21 days? 30 days?60 days? Let them reach out to you? Going ghost when they may be accustomed to seeing you daily.. like slight schedule alteration. . Make them "miss you" .. I've heard others say keep low contact or limited contact. . So you stay positive in their mind, funny inside jokes here and there just being a "friend" or friendly. Some say make it seem like you've moved on.. From the perspective of people that have actually got an ex back or someone who has taken an ex back.. what made you change your mind or what re lit the flame? Or when the fire or desire is gone is gone from one party is it gone for good? I could use some help on this topic what do y'all think!!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its wishful thinking. Something I experienced for a while. I now realise, exes always come back but not the way we want them to. The truth is that things are ruined but we hate to realise it. I think it rarely happens that exes get back together, if you tend to be the exception then lucky you😃. But i am never the exception so im not counting on it anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on why you broke up, how you broke up, and basically if there is any interest level still there.. It's very possible, but I am not sure if there is a certain technique that works, each situation is different.. I would try to avoid playing games, you don't want to get someone back just because you gamed them into it

• But good luck mate, hope you have luck, assuming that's what you want :)