Am I just stupid to stick it out?

five years together, a house, kids he tells me the other night that for about a month he felt he wants to leave but has not cause of the kids my heart feel like it was riped out of my chest he has done this 3 other times and I have forgave him and took him back. now I am hurt agian and scard about the bills if he leaves his mother keeps convinceing him to stay for the kids but I feel the unhappines he has told me it has nothing to do with me I am perfect it is just him he want to rais hios daughter on his own? do I stick it out or just make his ass leave?
+1 y
if he was so unhappy why does he still hug and kiss me and we are always playing around?
+1 y
this is what confusses me one minute he says he loves me and wants his family then 6 months later he wants out and wants to leave 2 months pass by and he decides he wants his family again and then here we go 6 months later he wants to leve again?
Am I just stupid to stick it out?
2
0