Girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me and then told me not to contact her?

We were together for 3 years. Nothing was wrong on my end and she wasn't upset with me or anything. She came over to my apartment and said that she couldn't do it anymore and ended it, then she left. I was a very shocked so I didn't chase after her or anything. The next morning I went over to her place to ask her what the hell happened and she said that I shouldn't contact her anymore.

It is so fucking weird. Everything was great two days ago and now.. What? I'm supposed to just not contact her ever again and move on? She's my first everything and I love her so much. I want to respect her wishes, but I can't just forget about her and not talk to her anymore. Could there be another guy?
It's weird because it was so sudden.

72

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes people just wake up one day feeling different, all though it's rare to decide in one day, but she probably was thinking about it for a while, if so- then you have to respect her choice and don't contact her. People sometimes hit you on the back of the head without your knowledge and yeah it's kind of shitty, but you just have to look at is, it's better that she did it now than later, she could just be honestly feeling different whether there's someone else or not, she feels you're not the one for her, as shit as it is, you just have to deal with it in the best possible way, and stop worrying about her, and focus on you. Often people neglect themselves whilst in a relationship and break up, but it's important to move forward with yourself, because it's exactly what she's doing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you cheat on her? Maybe she know it from somone if no then there's somone in her life

• Of course I didn't cheat on her.

• Ask her close friends if they know something or they notice something there's reason no way

And she can't just leave you like that its your right to know the reason so dont give up