Why do people do LDR?

99% of LDR's fail, partners nearly cheat all the time and at the end it never works out, so why?

74

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do people have any kind of relationship? Because the heart wants what it wants. If people fall for someone that happens to be across the country, then they will do whatever it takes to make it work.

I've been in two long-distance relationships. The first was with someone back in my home country and he did cheat, the second was a man in the military and we are now married.

I wouldn't say it never works out and that someone always cheats... if you find the right person, it will work out, no matter the distance.

Most Helpful Guy

• That stat you made up is entirely fictional.
    your experience does not = everyones.

And peeps often get into them because they like someone and ain't constrained to having to be a certain distance from them at all times.