Why do people do LDR?

99% of LDR's fail, partners nearly cheat all the time and at the end it never works out, so why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do people have any kind of relationship? Because the heart wants what it wants. If people fall for someone that happens to be across the country, then they will do whatever it takes to make it work.

I've been in two long-distance relationships. The first was with someone back in my home country and he did cheat, the second was a man in the military and we are now married.

I wouldn't say it never works out and that someone always cheats... if you find the right person, it will work out, no matter the distance.

1|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That stat you made up is entirely fictional.
    your experience does not = everyones.

And peeps often get into them because they like someone and ain't constrained to having to be a certain distance from them at all times.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Because they actually do have a good chance of working out. Mine did. I knew him online for 9 years. We're living together today and never had a problem during the online LDR dating.

1|1
    1|1
  • Because they can, because they want to and because it works for some of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm married and until now still staying far from each other. Love need commitment and how you both work for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to since I'm leaving for the military, soon. What else would you recommend?

0|1
    0|0
  • Citation needed.

0|2
    0|0
  • Because it's fun.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Why give up on someone you like, just because there's some distance between you and that person?

The idea is..."it is worth a shot".

0|0
    0|0
  • Bc they are bored and its something to fill in the space until something more physical comes along

0|0
    2|0
    • And if you're a girl in la la land then you'll disagree with me!

• "just for fun" dude

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes