I broke up with her, but why am I the one that feels depressed?

Sorry for the essay but thank anyone for taking the time to read it. I need help.
I broke up with my ex that I've invested a few years into because we weren't right for each other and she doesn't have her shit together. She called me and tried to contact me for 8 months straight. I finally decided to let her back into my life because she was persistent and thought she really did love me if one was to try that har. Well it turns out that she did that just to get back at me for breaking up with her. She drained the life-force out of me, made me spent my money, saw other guys while we were "making up" not to mention I saw dirty pics of her and another guy accidentally which have left me scarred. Leeched off my happy, funny personality and then left me cold turkey. At first I was fine when I broke up with her but she came back to make sure that I wasn't fine.

It's been 2 months since then and I still feel like a robot. I barely express my emotions. Everything I do seems like its solely for the sole purpose of getting over her so I can never fully enjoy it. Work is extra draining and I eat less.

What's making this even worse is that she is a pretty girl. If she wants to cry about something to a dude, they're there for her. When she needs attention, they're there for her. If she needs a f-buddy. You guessed it. While it is the exact opposite for me. I have a hard time meeting new woman or talking to friends because they don't want to be around a mopey guy and I'm tired of faking my interactions and masking my depression. I've read books on psychology and self-improvement, researched depression and relationships online, but I realized there's no quick-fix to this. I want help so bad that I came online to seek guidance from random strangers and I don't usually do stuff like this at all. Please, I seek advice and peace of mind.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry u're passing through this. What u'll for do is to accept what u're passing through. Welcome all the feelings. Cry if you want to. Its just a way of releasing the pain u feel deep down. Occupy yourself instead of lying down and thinking of the moments you guys shared. Go out with friends, party, make new friends, meet new girls, love and treat urself properly. Focus on ur studies/work or what ever u do. Exercise regularly, eat well. Just fill your life with new things and new people. Gooodluck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You wasn't suppose to take her back. When y'all broke up, in her mind, she was planning to break your heart just because you broke up with her. BOY CODE: Don't never take your ex back, that's the worst thing you could do. She could have been either pregnant, which was gone hurt you even more if you would have found that out. So bro, you made the wrong decision, but I'm sorry that you feeling really really really down and sad but there's more fishes out there in the sea. Stay strong!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE