Ex Wants Stuff back randomly?

So me and my ex broke up about a month ago, and when we broke up we agreed we don't need to give stuff back. Fast forward 3 weeks later me and her have an argument where I called a hoe because she lied to me about a guy she was seeing behind my back. A week after said argument, she randomly text me saying I want my stuff back. Do I just ignore her or what?

Updates:
I worded it wrong she bought me some watches for graduation, its nothing of hers like clothes or anything

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would give it back just to be done with her BUT I think wanting the stuff back once the relationship is over is a wee bit petty. It was ok to have when you first gave it to me and while we were still together but not after? That makes no sense to me.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Give her her stuff back, besides why would you want to hold onto them? People change their mind, and she may have a reason for wanting them, in general I think when people break up both should give each others stuff back, because what the hell are you going to do with them anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just give her, her stuff back and be done with her. Also, she can be with whomever she wants. You're not in a relationship anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Give it to her through some, mail and don't contact her again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just give it back and let the whole thing go.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;