Ex Wants Stuff back randomly?

So me and my ex broke up about a month ago, and when we broke up we agreed we don't need to give stuff back. Fast forward 3 weeks later me and her have an argument where I called a hoe because she lied to me about a guy she was seeing behind my back. A week after said argument, she randomly text me saying I want my stuff back. Do I just ignore her or what?

I worded it wrong she bought me some watches for graduation, its nothing of hers like clothes or anything

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I would give it back just to be done with her BUT I think wanting the stuff back once the relationship is over is a wee bit petty. It was ok to have when you first gave it to me and while we were still together but not after? That makes no sense to me.

What Girls Said 2

• Give her her stuff back, besides why would you want to hold onto them? People change their mind, and she may have a reason for wanting them, in general I think when people break up both should give each others stuff back, because what the hell are you going to do with them anyway.

• Just give her, her stuff back and be done with her. Also, she can be with whomever she wants. You're not in a relationship anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Give it to her through some, mail and don't contact her again.

• Just give it back and let the whole thing go.