Dumping people, how often to you think you got it wrong?

Just curious for other people's experience. I have dumped/been dumped and in time came to see that I dodged a bullet (thank god)
But there is a couple I dumped for whatever reason, and in time I realized I definitely had it wrong about them and wish I could of gone back in time and not done it..
Are most people's experience's similar?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have not had this experience. 'course, the only break up I went through was because the guy tried to kill me. There was no guess work as to whether or not I dodged a bullet on that one lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Tried to kill you. Wow, that's intense

• Show All
    • Definitely you were in the dodged a bullet category.. It's funny also how people show their true nature in a break up

• Lol we were fighting over other stuff that I was planning on dumping him for anyway... He just sped the process along.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• For me no.. I've never regretted leaving anyone from my past. I left them all for good, valid reasons and can't say I look back and miss any of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good perspective, never look back. ..
      Will get you far in life :)

• Only one time I regretted screwing things up with a guy, other than that I'd say things worked out like they were suppose to.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Well, once I wished things could have been different. However, I know that I can't make them different, and for that reason I have no regrets.

Perhaps it's best not to dwell on those things which might have been but never were.

0|1
    0|0
  • My breakups have all been completely warranted and with zero regret. That's not to say that I was jumping for joy each time; I just think that breakups tend to happen for very good reasons.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish I had the same confidence, I think I let a couple good ones get away just because when I was younger I had my head too far up my ass :P

• Well, try to think of it like this: you weren't ready to be with those girls at the time, so it didn't work out. Nothing wrong with that, and you'll find someone better suited for you.

• Ohh, no regrets... just curious

• You should never take a dump on someone unless you gift them baby wipes beforehand. Common courtesy.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean, I do dwell on the past a lot, but I don't live in it. It's just kind of a fascinating thing to analyze. I can't change it, but I suppose I do study it.*

• Baby wipes, nice :)

• No I just move forward...

0|0
    0|0
    • It's odd, the one time I got back with someone, was the best relationship I ever had, a case of 1 step backwards to go 2 forwards. .
      Everyone is different though

Recommended myTakes