Dumping people, how often to you think you got it wrong?

Just curious for other people's experience. I have dumped/been dumped and in time came to see that I dodged a bullet (thank god)
But there is a couple I dumped for whatever reason, and in time I realized I definitely had it wrong about them and wish I could of gone back in time and not done it..
Are most people's experience's similar?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I have not had this experience. 'course, the only break up I went through was because the guy tried to kill me. There was no guess work as to whether or not I dodged a bullet on that one lol

• Tried to kill you. Wow, that's intense

• Definitely you were in the dodged a bullet category.. It's funny also how people show their true nature in a break up

• Lol we were fighting over other stuff that I was planning on dumping him for anyway... He just sped the process along.