One for the girls about when you dump a guy?

Ladies, when you dump someone and they just accept it, walk away and leave you alone/no begging, no contact... do you just assume they move on quickly? Or that they were never that into you? Or just don't even care?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I figure they were never really into me in the first place.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• DO NOT assume!!! You never really know someone's heart. Maybe it was so hard for her that she just thought it was best not to talk to ever again. Maybe she doesn't want to revisit all of that pain again. You shouldn't just assume she didn't care. Maybe se cared so much it broke her. She probably felt like she was obligated to move on even though her heart was torn into a million little pieces... It happens. I would know. After all, I am a girl. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • well if there is no emotional reaction whatsoever, they either saw it coming or checked out some time ago already anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think that the Person has moved on already.

0|0
    0|0
    • 👍 honest answer, love that

• Show All
    • It's funny how it hurts your ego when you dump someone, but they move on quicker than you... haha

• Here's one... What if you dumped him because he just came on way too strong? Would it have you thinking a little? Just curious

• I would think he moved on and never really was into me.

0|0
    0|0
    • But isn't that meant to be how you handle being dumped? Keeping your self respect which is all you have left lol..
      Obviously this is if you have been dumped where there was not a significant reason

• Show All
    • I get saying hello when you cross paths and being polite to each other, sure. But as for really staying friends, Why try to be friends with someone who has pretty much said your not good enough for them? Surely you expect them to respect themselves more than that

• Unless having them around still gives you an ego boost

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes