Will a girl forget about you and move on within a couple months of no contact?

I was her first love. She still views all. my social media stuff because it tells me. She ended things because of a messy situation with her parents. I've been no contact. Can you move on that quickly?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how much you meant to her. It takes time to move on especially if that person was your first love. It take weeks or even months, if I may say so myself. She's move on but it'll take time but since you were her first love she probably won't forget you that quickly. Cutting off all contact though helps when you are trying to move on from a relationship.

• I know I meant a lot to her the last time we seperated she told me she didn't eat go out for two months and never got over me. That was all in six months.