Will a girl forget about you and move on within a couple months of no contact?

I was her first love. She still views all. my social media stuff because it tells me. She ended things because of a messy situation with her parents. I've been no contact. Can you move on that quickly?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how much you meant to her. It takes time to move on especially if that person was your first love. It take weeks or even months, if I may say so myself. She's move on but it'll take time but since you were her first love she probably won't forget you that quickly. Cutting off all contact though helps when you are trying to move on from a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know I meant a lot to her the last time we seperated she told me she didn't eat go out for two months and never got over me. That was all in six months.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• If life grants you enough blessings, exciting opportunities, beauty and you are aware enough to let yourself be delighted by them, then your heart will be so focused on these new experiences for it to miss the old ones. So yes, you can really move on in two months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much the person meant to u. It might be easy if the feeling weren't real buut obviously hard if she really loved you.. it might take a few weeks or even months

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on? Very possible.
    Forget? Most likely not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes