So my girl can't make up her mind about her ex. What should I do?

I'm a lesbian and me and my girl has been living together for 6months, but she still has feelings for her ex, she told me she's gonna go see her ex (it's been months since they seen each other) and go out for lunch whether I give her permission or not and I can't stop her but she's doing this for closure, but she told me I can't go and she told me she still cares for her ex... I have a gut feeling this "closure" is gonna mess her up and bring more feelings.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I really think you should let her go and get the closure. They broke up for a reason, so sometimes closure is necessary to move on. My friend did it with her ex while she was with her bf and when she met up with the ex, all she saw was "loser" written across his face. I think this will only help your relationship... if she does end up wanting her ex back, then I can guarantee it won't last and she'll be crawling back to you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• The only way for closure is to move on. I agree, I think that will mess with her head more.

• have a serious conversation with her and ask her if she really wants to be with you because it's really wrong if she's doing that at least she told you

• If she loved you enough she wouldn't need closure from her ex and I'm pretty sure it will spark more feelings :/