What are ways to get over post breakup depression and move on?

Question pretty self explanatory. Help? :/

1211

Most Helpful Guy

• Go on tinder, match, etc and just chat with people. It provides a nice confidence boost knowing that people out there like you besides your ex. Just make sure to do so with out any intention to meet until after you've worked past the break up.

• This is actually really helpful to get you back to realizing there's so much more out there and it's not a hopeless lonely future :) you'll also get through it with some good songs on a break up Playlist to let it all out i. e. crying works to some extent. Make plans with your friends to stay busy too