Would you stay friends with your ex after a break up? Why and why not?

The question is quite simple as above.
I've cut off all of my ties with my previous exes because both of them cheated on me and I think it really helped me to move on.
So what about you?
  • Yes I'd continue being friends
  • No, I wouldn't remain friends with them
  • Other
    Vote C

1210

Most Helpful Girl

• I stayed friends with my ex who cheated on me, not just cheated on me he publicly humiliated me with it by its nature and his total fucking lack of discretion about it. I stayed friends until I found out he'd been lying about something else important then I cut him put completely. I let him stew and suffer, he was really upset I wouldn't speak with him, after a long while I forgave him, I let it go as it was doing me no good. I told him that and we are now on speaking terms. I do t speak to him often though so its not like we're pals.

I'm friendly with a lot of my ex's though, I've only had the odd bad break up.

• So if you used to see them often , what would you do then?
      Thanks for your opinion by the way.

• It's really good that you dropped him though.
      Stay strong and thanks again for your insights :)

• Thanks for the MHO :)