I need advice on my ex boyfriend?

My boyfriend broke up with my 3 weeks ago, it is coming up to the date that we first met a year ago, should I text him and say isn't it crazy it's been a year? And see how he responds as he said he wanted to be friends after breaking up? I want to tell him my feelings so should I write a letter explaining that I am happy with out him and whatever to make him realise what he's lost?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I kinda find it funny that women do these things. It doesn't make us realize what we lost and normally you won't get a good response back other than a "yeah". Usually that text or letter just shows is that your on jock still because your writing a letter to ME of all people to convince me your happy with out me. Kinda sad. Don't do it, move on and keep the no contact intact.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave it as even though he used the classic "let's be friends" line, let him be. Soz.