Boyfriend and friend betrayal?

I recently broke up with my boyfriend cause he was a total jerk to me and now i found out the my bestfriend and him are flirting and taking! What should i do? I think i will commit suicide im so fuckinggg angryyyy!!!

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't commit suicide, your life has purpose no matter what.

Now with the boyfriend issue, I'll be frank - Fuck him he's a jerk. AND if he's truly a jerk like you say, warn your best friend but don't control what she does if she wants to not acknowledge your warnings she has to learn the hard way.

• I tried to tell her but she said i was just jealous! How could she even do that to me

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't your "best friend" know why you broke up with that guy in the first place? Maybe try to talk to her about this and see why she is so interested in him after what he did. She should know better than that but I have seen relationships between people get ruined just over a guy.

• Yes. He was a compulsive liar and alchoholic, terrible person to be with thou i tried my hardest to make it work!