Boyfriend and friend betrayal?

I recently broke up with my boyfriend cause he was a total jerk to me and now i found out the my bestfriend and him are flirting and taking! What should i do? I think i will commit suicide im so fuckinggg angryyyy!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't commit suicide, your life has purpose no matter what.

Now with the boyfriend issue, I'll be frank - Fuck him he's a jerk. AND if he's truly a jerk like you say, warn your best friend but don't control what she does if she wants to not acknowledge your warnings she has to learn the hard way.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tried to tell her but she said i was just jealous! How could she even do that to me

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't your "best friend" know why you broke up with that guy in the first place? Maybe try to talk to her about this and see why she is so interested in him after what he did. She should know better than that but I have seen relationships between people get ruined just over a guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. He was a compulsive liar and alchoholic, terrible person to be with thou i tried my hardest to make it work!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It really bothers me how easily and without meaning, people can just casually say "ugh, I'm gonna committ suicide" these days

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not without a meaning! You dont feel what im feeling now. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and she was like a sister to me! How can they do this

• It doesn't mean you should committ suicide. Being suicidal is "trending" and since so many people do it, everybody thinks its ok to committ suicide when things don't go their way. Talk to your friend, tell her it really bothers you that she is flirting with your ex. If she doesn't back off of him, move on. Don't committ suicide, you have plenty to live for.

What Girls Said 3

• Whatever you're feeling right now is temporary. Right now it's at its worst cause everything is fresh and just happened. Time and space will help you to put things into perspective. Don't act now. Just wait a while till you reach a moment of clarity and space where you're not acting on emotions but logic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well suicide certainly isn't the answer! Take this as a lesson and a gift and cut them both out of your life. Harming yourself won't do anything. And while your best friend should know better, you did break up with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh good grief you broke up with him, get over it. You don't want him anyways, so let her have him if she does.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes