Why did Ex-GF block me on Facebook months after break-up?

We were together for 2.5 years, and we broke up nearly 6 months ago. We tried to be friends together for the first 3 months but it didn't work out, so we went on no contact ever since. She already un-friended me a few months ago, but last week she suddenly blocked me on Facebook.

I'm interested in why she does this? I want to hear a girl's perspective on this.

41

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Nobody knows the real reason but her. We can only speculate vaguely. Just let it go, man.

• Lol, she just doesn't wanna see your face anymore and doesn't want you to be able to contact her in any way. Don't worry yourself too much over it, just move on.

• It could be that she got a new bf who doesn't her to be in contact with her ex or she still has feelings she is trying to avoid.

We can't know for sure..

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know. But my ex broke it off with me and then about a month later she unfriended me and broke all contact. Half a year later I learned that she unfriended me because it was too hard for her to keep looking at my profile even though she did anyway. She kept missing me but she made up her mind. It took half a year for her to admit to herself she really missed me and came back to me.
    My advice try talking ti her but if she resists just leave her alone until she makes up her mind.
    Good luck.