When your ex bf dumped you?

Was it a blessing he did? When you loved him and was loyal?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it time, hopefully like most people you will come to realize you dodged a bullet, Just takes time and a clear mind again to see a bigger picture :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It tore me to pieces. He broke up with me but he never really gave me a reason or any closure whatsoever. He just said the relationship was to hard but I was like what's so hard abut it when you didn't even try in the relationship. He was my first love and everything so yeah. But I had to move on somehow. He cheated on me as well when we were dating. For me it was a learning experience I learned a lot from it. Basically he just used me and took advantage of me, etc.