Do you believe it is harder to get over your first love?

I recently broke up with my Bf. I know I can't go back only because I know my worth and I can't even allow myself to give him another chance to treat me bad. I love him a lot although I probably shouldn't. Do you think because he's my first everything, it'll be harder to move on?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I am still not over him. I am silent about him when family and friends ask or mention something about him. I act like I don't even remember him. but I think about him EVERYDAY. I am okay though, not sad or anything.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do u think because u still love him, he can probably convince u later sown the road to get back together?

• Show All
    • Oh wow... I feel bad for ur BF.. Lol. Youve never gotten the chance to talk to him since?

• We stopped talking in November. We lived far away, he was busy and I was busy. Never too bust for him but I get the vibe that he doesn't have the same feelings for me as I have for him. I kind of like it this way. It's unrequited love.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm... I still remember mine from when I was 6. I can still remember exactly how his smile was very... cat-like? And he sang Grandfather's Clock so well!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes