Getting Over It?

Ok so me and my girlfriend of 10 months broke up almost a month ago. I've cut contact from her ( but she would try to be friends and randomly try to contact me), I've had plenty of rebound sex, I've been hittin the gym lately and hanging out with my friends a lot more lately. Yet despite all of this I still have feelings for her and everytime I think they are gone, I relapse and they come flooding back. What is left to do to keep them away permanently?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I know what you mean this actually happened to me before and my fingers would itch to text them. But in my opinion theirs a reason why you broke up and you probably should not get back together. Si I just tried my best to ignor them and try to take interest in newer people. And not just for sex. I mean rebound sex is pretty great but still.

What Guys Said 1

• NOT 10 MONTHS!