What Should I Do To Win My Ex Back? Please I Need Some Ideas?

Me and My ex Broke Up recently, he said he didn't care, and asked for space, I gave him space, and then he texted me told me he still has feelings for me, but he said his life isn't good, and I am not the guy who will be able to afford things, or you going to be happy with, I told him that I have very strong feelings for him, and think about him always, and I said he was wrong when he said I wouldn't be happy with him, as he always made me happy, he replied said I don't know what to say honestly, The last message I sent to him, was let me prove how much I care, but I don't know where to start, its a long distance relationship. How can I prove to him how much I care, what things can I do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• All you can do is tell him you love and care and want to make him as happy as he does you and the rest is up to him

What Guys Said 1

• I also wanna win my ex back. She said I love her characters, not her. If another girl has these characters, I would also love her. I don't know how to prove that I only love her.

• I know what you mean, I am currently looking a poem to send him.

What Girls Said 1

• If he doesn't care there's no point. Time to move on.