Can someone please help with what to do in this situation?

So my ex boyfriend dumped me... 5 months later he texted me saying how much he missed me. We started talking again. He would flirt a lot. He asked me to hangout after about 2 months of talking again. so I said yes. Then when we hungout, he kissed me. In person, he told me how much he missed me and how glad he was to have me in his life again. A week or so after we kissed, we had a talk and he said that he considers us back together. I agreed. Things were fine for a while, but then he randomly got distant. He stopped texting me first and we didn't talk for 5 days straight. I texted him asking why he had been distant. He claimed he wasn't being distant, but then the next day he texted me apologizing for drifting away from me. He told me I didn't deserve that. He also told me how happy I make him. Things were fine and we talked nonstop for 3 days. Then he started being distant again. Now it's been almost a week and I haven't heard a word from him. Why would he apologize, tell me I didn't deserve it, but then continue to do exactly what he apologized for? I don't understand him. I don't want things to end again. But I don't know what to do about him.. Someone please help me..

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I could give you a straight answer. Maybe he's just going through personal issues, like with school or family. Ask him about it the next time you talk to him.