Is there a way to find out why she broke up with you while not making I awkward?

My girlfriend broke up with me about a week ago and she didn't tell me why. we are really good friends still and I don't want to ruin that, yet I really want to know.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably looked at Justin Biebers poster and decided to mentally date him instead.

You're young, girls do that when they're immature, she probably had like one conversation with her bff and decided she needed to be single. dont worry about it. if you want to get back together then directly ask her what happened, if not then just enjoy a friendship!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you for the advice the first and end part is what helped the most

• no worries, i hope you feel better soon, i know break ups suck, at that age i was devastated when it happened but trust me you have lots of happiness ahead of you :)