Guys and girls... I just broke up with my boyfriend. Help?

Long story short. We liked each other and fell in love. later i realized that i am not the one for him and today finally i broke up with him. we have been dating for 7 months now. my question is, I am feeling a little low, what do i do? any thoughts?

• you'll be fine girl!
  • Bitch... you broke his heart!
  • Denial Denial!
    Vote C
  • Welcome to the single's island!
    Vote D
I realized that i am not the one for him cuz he and i wanted different things in life. so i thought it's better to end it right now than to rather drag it for a few more months. I am not being dramatic or something. It's just i wanted to let him know the truth as soon as possible.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• listen close, what you did was not only best for you, but best for him, sometimes people do nothing wrong, but the gears stop clicking and the flames of love die out and smolder
    it was just time for you to put the embers out and look for a new fire
    you spent 7 months with the guy you will miss him and you may still care about him, but a big piece of advice dont call/text/email nothin! at least not for a long time, no matter how lonely you feel!

its hard to lose a big piece of your life, you will feel down for a while, just stay active and positive it will take time!

What Guys Said 4

• Purge him from your life, cry if you have to but life goes on right? You gave yourself the opportunity to search for whats right for you, never regret that

• Keep yourself busy, and your mind off him, including not asking questions about him, like this one

• I always wonder why they think "im not the right one for him/her", I wonder if that is just an excuse or if they really think like that...

Anyway, It's normal to feel down for some time when you break up, so don't worry for that, it's normal after something like that.
    Just do something, don't stay alone in your house thinking and thinking, that is always a bad idea when you feel bad.

• I realized that i am not the one for him cuz he and i wanted different things in life. so i thought it's better to end it right now than to rather drag it for a few more months. I am not being dramatic or something. It's just i wanted to let him know the truth as soon as possible.

• the latter part helped! thanks :-)

• Why'd you break up with him?

• He and i wanted different things in life...

• Oh wow I just noticed you're the same girl from my post..

Why are you thinking of marriage at 19? Seems like there's more to it than that

• It's him who wanted to marry and start a new life early... not me.

What Girls Said 2

• It takes time a lot of time. For me it took about 5 months to get over my ex. You'll feel lonely and broken for sometime but you will I ptlkise. Life goes on the world doesn't stop revolving. I think what you did was best. Maybe the flame died out and you two just fell out of love. The best thing you can do is focus on yourself for now. You will be broken for some time but time heals all wounds. If you need to act like he doesn't exist then do that. You'll be okay I promisr, best of luck 🙏

• Thanks a lot dear... :-)

• thanks a lot for the advice... :-)

• No problem (:

• Its normal to feel bad, and maybe you did a good thing, if it was a mutual understanding break up everything will be fine, it takes time because you guys have been together for 7 months

• Yeah... the break up was mutual. thanks for your thoughts.

• You're welcome, and I just saw your update for your age that was a very mature thing to do because some couples will continue knowing they are not meant for each other and they don't look happy at all

• I just wanted to tell him the truth, i don't think age has anything to do with honesty!