Why my bf ask me to find a girl for him before I leave him?

I am confuse.. I wanted break up with my bf he agreed but why he ask me to find a girl for him as my change before i break with him? Then he said if i won't give a girl he will still disturb my life.. And now were fighting and arguing a lot! Any advice plsss.. thank u :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is dangerous guy and you need to gradually break away from him
    yes he got serious issues and he is not to be trusted either and I think
    your too kind

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes your right! he's a dangerous guy! Am too kind and patient always to him and yet it was just a reckless after those good things that i did! His a man that forces a girl to love him :(
      Thanks sir for sharing.. :)

• You're welcome :)
      :D )

Most Helpful Girl

• hahahahaha OMG run sister!

Tell him to go find a new GF on his damn own. If he harasses you and stalks you, warn him once, then get a restraining order.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks sister.. I told him i am not an agent for love and dating.. Then he replied.. i dont care just give me a girl then go... What ah... very crazy :(

• creepy... just ignore him for now :-/

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• There is no advice to be given in this situation - that guy is a rather delusional peace of trash and you should just leave him before he actually becomes insane because he is borderline.

No mentally sane person would ever ask this outside of a joke and mean it.

0|0
    0|0
  • dump him and run, sounds like he has some serious issues

0|0
    0|0
  • eh... hmm... well... pretty fucking creepy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• That is very weird and an odd thing to ask for. You need to be very clear with him when you break up with him and tell him what your boundaries are and what you expect to happen. You are not responsible for finding him another girlfriend. It's his life and his responsibility to find a new girlfriend if he chooses to do so.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes i did! I tell him the boundaries and yet he still keep asking me which irritates me a lot! Thanks for ur idea

• Might be one of those situations where you need to cut all ties once you break up with him.

• Hi girl ! Like I said in a message already.. just tell him to write me! I am willing to keep him happy and as long as he is happy he won't bother you! I will make sure you are safe!

Netsai

1|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like a tard. He was prob just trying to make u jealous by asking u to find him someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • He doesn't care about you, he just doesn't want to be alone.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes