Why my bf ask me to find a girl for him before I leave him?

I am confuse.. I wanted break up with my bf he agreed but why he ask me to find a girl for him as my change before i break with him? Then he said if i won't give a girl he will still disturb my life.. And now were fighting and arguing a lot! Any advice plsss.. thank u :(

54

Most Helpful Guy

• He is dangerous guy and you need to gradually break away from him
    yes he got serious issues and he is not to be trusted either and I think
    your too kind

• Yes your right! he's a dangerous guy! Am too kind and patient always to him and yet it was just a reckless after those good things that i did! His a man that forces a girl to love him :(
      Thanks sir for sharing.. :)

• You're welcome :)
      :D )

Most Helpful Girl

• hahahahaha OMG run sister!

Tell him to go find a new GF on his damn own. If he harasses you and stalks you, warn him once, then get a restraining order.

• Thanks sister.. I told him i am not an agent for love and dating.. Then he replied.. i dont care just give me a girl then go... What ah... very crazy :(

• creepy... just ignore him for now :-/