Is it OK if I invite my ex's brother for a drink?

I dated my ex for about a year and we've been broken up for a year. But the past year has been a bit messy, and I know he still has feelings for me (as I do for him to some extent). But he has made it clear to me he doesn't want a relationship right now. Anyway, this might sound awful, but one of the reasons I broke up with him is that I was really attracted to his brother (they are twins but non identical). Whenever I saw him I got nervous and my heart raced, and occasionally I got the impression he fancied me at least to some extent (but wouldn't act on it of course). Like sometimes he'd just stare at me for ages, and once when he'd had a few drinks he told me he had seen a girl in the bar we were in who he thought was the 'hottest one there'. Then he said 'apart from you of course, but then you're my brother's girlfriend so that would just be weird'. Of course I didn't say anything as I was with his brother and wasn't sure what to make of it. Sooo...I'm wondering, firstly, is there a chance he might like me? And secondly, would it be really bad of me if I Facebooked him asking him if he wants a friendly drink sometime? I'd genuinely like to just get to know him better and see what happens. I don't think he'd ever ask me because he'd be worried of upsetting his bro. But I don't want him thinking that I'm trying to go after him just because it didn't work out with his bro, or that I'm trying to make his bro jealous. But then if he says no or doesn't reply, and then at least I know he either doesn't fancy me or isn't up for it, right? Oh and also, I mentioned to my ex that I might ask his bro out for a drink, and he said he didn't mind! (Not sure if that's true but he seemed ok with it. But then I think he might have thought I wasn't serious.)
Is it OK if I invite my ex's brother for a drink?
Add Opinion