My boyfriend broke up with me but we are still inlove?

My boyfriend recently broke up with me because he is confused about his future and doesn't know what he wants in life. He truly loves me a lot and will do anything for me, and he was heartbroken to break up with me, but he said he doesn't see a future with me. I don't know what to do, if I should hope that we will be together after he figures out what he wants in life or move on. This is the longest relationship we have both been in and he wants to keep me in his life as friend and doesn't want to loose me. Not sure what I should do

• Move on
    Vote A
  • Keep hope, there is a chance
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Grief and find ways to come in terms with it. Leaving a relationship is never easy for anyone
    No matter what they say. Or how they act. Girl or guy.

But you have to understand this is an important point in his life thats taking a turn. And in the same effect, so is yours.
    There is no wrong or bad.. its just his time to go. It will hurt because it was worth that moment in your life. Thats really what you have to take away.
    Keep your memories close. Remember the good times. Smile. Wish him success. Xx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about staying friends... that's hard to work out where it benefits both of you as time goes on. And it will be painful to see him with someone else when it happens. I'd say go separate ways.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• "... but he said he doesn't see a future with me."

Then he doesn't love you. I would move on, but that's just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't love You... He doesn't see a future with you meaning In other words he doesn't love you and he'd rather be with someone else. Duh.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes