How should I deal with heartbreak?

I'm suffering from a broken heart, I don't want to go into the details of why I have it. But what are your remedies for a melancholy person who doesn't want to get out of bed?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• out of sight out of mind.

ex means ex communicated. most people stick around lying to themselves and pro longing the detachment pain through false hope etc .

i just lived... been heartbroken once and it sucks but it does get better after a yr or two

Most Helpful Girl

• u grab a needle and a thread
    u sit in a quiet place
    and u begin to slowly stitch. think of yourself, what you've been through, compared to where u wanna be.
    and u keep stitching some more.
    think of your mindset. u need to convince urself that u won't let this get u down. life goes on and youz a soldier.
    keep stitching slowly until ur finished.
    then u get up, and move on with your life.
    the stitching process is the easy part. the part u need patience for, is for those to heal. they'll leave scars of course, but they tell everyone else that ur a fighter.

xx