Why did you divorce?

Honestly I just need a percentage of sex and non sex related divorces. Cheating, loss of interest, or any form of sex related divorces. Just divorces no break ups please on the poll part. If you would like to comment or have questions please feel free. But the poll is for an experiment. Thanks!

• My divorce was sexually related. Does not need to be the only reason.
  • My divorce had absolutely nothing to do with sex.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank God I m not in any relationship with babes... !!!

• I don't understand? Please explain

• This is not about me or a broken heart. This is to find out how important sex is in marriage. I'm conducting a study of my own to find out what is wrong in marriage. I have a feeling its sex and sexuality. I have a feeling that most of what we consider civilized society's problems are sex based.

• You are correct asker. Monogamy is the problem. Humans are not naturaly monogamous which is why we struggle so much to adhere to its concept. It's the biggest burden on humanity and society And we need to abolish it.

What Guys Said 1

• Can't add as I am not divorced, because we have an open relationship so will never need to divorce :)

• So sex is the only thing that would cause a divorce?

• If you look at the research conducted by marriage councillors, divorce lawyers etc you will see that almost all divorce is a result of infidelity or sexual boredom.

What Girls Said 2

• I divorced because of emotional abuse from his part.
    Lack of sex was a direct result of his abuse. But it didn't contribute any more or less to the split.

• I'm sorry to hear this for you! Abusing people you love has never made since to me. I am glad to see he did not break your spirit enough for you stick around to deal with it! I hope you find or have found happiness!

• thank you!
      He never broke my spirit thank goodness.
      Now, I am the happiest I have ever been with my new partner :-)

• Not divorced, but want to see result, can you make a third button?