Is it going to be that easy?

me and my ex broke up about a month ago i still have hopes that we can eventually get back just not now. We dated for six years and i was wondering if it would easy for him to forget about me

31

Most Helpful Guy

• IT depends if he broke up with you, it's very easy. If you with him it's VERY hard. I went out with someone 6 months even one for 2 months and they were hard becaus they broke up with me and I felt like something was wrong with me. Vs you breaking up you could care less

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't mind me asking why did you guys break up? That might answer if you could get back together.

• he was failing out of school and he has mental issues such as depression and anxiety

• Anxiety and depression, he just needs time... good luck

• He could get back together after he works out his shit.

Right now he isn't in the place to be in a relationship. He needs to spend his time taking care of himself instead of taking care of someone else.

Your best bet if you want to get back together with him is to support him now in trying to get better.