I don't know if she was cheating on me?

So I dated this girl for about a year and things were going well for a while. She was very concerned with my career and my financial status and was very concerned about money. She would also be very not-picky with me at times and she was constantly trying to mold me into "the perfect boyfriend". The best part of the relationship was during the late summer and we decided to plan a trip to California together for January. And we had been talking about moving in together.

But it seemed like when we would hangout she would always either be in a bitchy mood or she would seem depressed. Before going on our trip she told me that she hasn't seen her friends in a while since she was busy with school during the week and cause we would hangout most weekends. So I said "go hang out with your friends". She later told me that she had been hanging out with a couple of her guy friends and that she felt bad because she didn't tell me. And I was like "it's cool, I trust you". And during our trip she started crying and told me that she is a terrible person and that she doesn't deserve to be with anyone. (I later thought that she had pre-meditated using me for this trip, which was why she felt bad)

And then during our trip she started having a conversation about how she didn't know what she wanted anymore and that she thought we were in different stages of our lives. 2 days after we got home she broke up with me, told me that she is too busy with school to have a relationship and that she really wanted to be friends with me because I was such an important part of her life. We texted each other a little for a few weeks and when I asked her if she was seeing someone, she was like "whether I am or not, it's none of your business" and then she blocked me on fb, but before she did I saw that she had started talking to another guy. And I hate to admit it but I made a fake profile to see what she's up to and today I saw that they're listed as in a relationship on Facebook.
My gut tells me she didn't tho but I don't know
I think she started to lose interest near the end of the relationship

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she's a bitch... so yeah she probably was cheating.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am really sorry dude, it seems like she did. Listen to this please it will help you: " How To Get Over Your Ex: Julien & Tyler’s Detailed Guide To Forget Your Breakup And Have MORE GIRLS " type this on youtube, its a long video by julien blanc and tyler but it will really help you.
    his guy is a dating expert his advice will help you.
    and also listen to julien blanac on oneitis