Do guys pretend It doesn't hurt when you break up with them?

Do guys pretend It doesn't hurt when you break up with them? If so, why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 days ago the girl who I was and am in love with broke up with me. I smiled and told her it was "no big deal." Then I went home, got drunk, and spent the entire night crying and smelling a shirt she left at my apartment.

3|0
    0|0
    • aww :'(

• Yep...

• me right now Instead I said " why?" and its because she said she felt like the bad guy all I did was try to strong hold our relationship by telling her our problems

Most Helpful Girl

• Same thing as girls. Would you want to be seen by your ex moping around and looking like a mess? No, you would want him to see you moved on, you don't give a shit and look fabulous.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Not me because I probably never cared about her to begin with and I understand that anything/anyone can be gone at the snap of a finger So I make sure to never get attached LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Masculinity does the pretending thing... actually our heart is splattered like bursting a marshmellow!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, Some show it , some do not..
    Some are even capable of moving on straight away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yes I did, because it's socially unnacceptable according to society for men to be emotional..

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If it hurts, we cannot hide it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it does hurt no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • is an emotional response what you're going for when you break up with someone?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think some honestly could give 2 shits less about calling it quits
    But I've met some guys who go home and cry

0|0
    0|0
  • yes SOME of them are really good at it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes