Do guys pretend It doesn't hurt when you break up with them?

Do guys pretend It doesn't hurt when you break up with them? If so, why?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 days ago the girl who I was and am in love with broke up with me. I smiled and told her it was "no big deal." Then I went home, got drunk, and spent the entire night crying and smelling a shirt she left at my apartment.

• aww :'(

• Yep...

• me right now Instead I said " why?" and its because she said she felt like the bad guy all I did was try to strong hold our relationship by telling her our problems

Most Helpful Girl

• Same thing as girls. Would you want to be seen by your ex moping around and looking like a mess? No, you would want him to see you moved on, you don't give a shit and look fabulous.