Why would my ex send me a friend request on Facebook?

We broke up like 3 weeks ago. He pretty much talked shit to me and then claimed how he missed me but accepted that it's over.

He's been involved with another girl. How do I know? Well because there's a picture of her sitting in reverse cowgirl position on his lap as his Facebook cover. But did I trip? Nah, maybe a little but I never hit him up.

He blocked me on Facebook for no reason when we broke up and then unblocks me and sent a friend request today. About 5 minutes later he canceled the friend request. The last time he texted me was March 5th this month. Wtf is wrong with him?

This month is our 1 year annieversary and since the breakup he started dating this girl. But he's all in my inbox on Facebook writing me. I finally checked my "other" messages.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be indecisive on whether he's over you or not. Personally I think he might still have feelings for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably still interested. Usually guys start missing you in their third week of waiting it out.. He's also probably curious to see what you're getting up to, given the fact that he's also stalking your Facebook, hence the friend request. If I can give you advice, set everything on "friends", so he can't see what you're getting up to. This will make him even more curious... As he'll think that maybe you've already met someone, or talking with other guys. I wouldn't even bother, because what he's done is messed up. Go for an older man who knows what he wants in life. Communicate your expectations in future, it will separate all the horny, needy boys from the men. Take it slow. Good luck! :)